Full Job Description
Are you an experienced Administrative Assistant with good people management and organizational skills? Do you like to oversee processes from start to finish? Look no further, this opportunity is for you.
Our client; an Executive who runs a Mental Wellness startup and Rental Property; is in search of an efficient and highly skilled Virtual Assistant who will provide administrative support to them in their daily tasks while working remotely.
Salary : N50,000 – N70,000
Availability to start: As soon as possible
Work Hours: 9am – 6pm (should be on standby to attend to enquiries)
Job Type: Fully Remote
Your responsibilities would include;
– Managing and organising the calendar and daily tasks of the Executive.
– Interacting with customers or clients via email/phone on behalf of the Executive.
– Managing all bookings and consultations for the Executive’s businesses.
– Listing the rental property on the necessary platforms based on the instructions of the managements.
– Serve as liaison officer for the Executive’s businesses by providing customers with all the necessary information, such as house rules, check-in instructions, and researched information about the area, prior to arrival.
– Record keeping and accounting
– Updating and streamlining various processes
– Scheduling room cleanings, maintenance, repairs, laundry services, e.t.c for the rental property business.
– Setting up predefined responses to frequently asked questions.
– Writing compelling content to help listings stand out across property platforms
– Managing the social media accounts for listings
– Excellent verbal and written communication
– Exceptional customer service and time management
– Advanced computing skill
– Strong management and organizational skills
– Must be reliable and efficient with great attention to detail
– Great knowledge of Microsoft suites
– Creativity and social media efficiency
– Ability to take initiative and make decisions
– Access to seamless internet and the Ability to work remotely
– 1-2 years experience as a Virtual/Administrative Assistant
– A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Communications or any related field.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₦50,000.00 – ₦70,000.00 per month
- Undergraduate (Preferred)
- Virtual/Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)