Full Time, Remote
Designlab is looking for a Recruiter to join our team and help us scale our company as we continue to grow.
We’re a nimble, product-driven team focused on building the best experience in the world for creative skills training, and thousands of students across the globe have already advanced their skills and changed careers with our help. Our mission is to empower creators to do the work they love, and this extends to our internal philosophy of how we work. Thanks to our best-in-class product with rave reviews, we’ve built a passionate community of students, mentors and alumni.
In this role, you’ll manage and own recruiting for all Designlab positions. As the sole Recruiter, we’re looking for someone who’s excited to build out process and employer branding, and help improve our onboarding experience. You’ll also act as the subject matter expert for other team members on job search related topics and questions from our student community.
Sound interesting? Read on to see if the role is a good fit for you!
- Can easily manage the full-cycle recruiting process, from sourcing, to scheduling, to offer negotiations, and onboarding
- Are comfortable proactively sourcing and maintaining a talent pipeline
- Enjoy partnering with hiring managers and interview teams to set them up for success and keep the process moving
- Care deeply about the candidate experience and approach all candidate conversations with empathy
- Are comfortable working to recruit across a broad range of roles in terms of specialization, level of seniority, and employment type
- Manage the recruiting process from start to finish for staff and contract roles
- Partner with hiring managers to define job requirements and act as a consultant throughout the entire recruitment process as well as set appropriate expectations around timing, execution of strategy and delivery
- Work with our VP of People to iterate on a scalable recruitment process and onboarding experience, recommending new tools and workflows as needed
- Provide an exceptional, high-quality experience to all candidates by effectively communicating with them and managing their overall experience
- Collaborate with our Customer Experience team to answer questions from our student community regarding the job search and interview process
- 3-5+ years of experience as a full cycle recruiter, preferably in a smaller or start up environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to partner with hiring managers across the business to understand their needs, and advocate for a diverse range of candidates
- Experience with recruiting technical, design, and product roles a plus
- Ability to work remotely with high speed internet access
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Team is 100% remote, work where you want
- Flexible hours, working mostly in US time zones (EST/PST)
- Generous paid vacation policy
- Health & retirement benefits
- Choose your own Mac setup
- Work with a talented, mission-driven team on a product that’s innovating in the online education space with thousands of paying customers around the world
How to apply
Apply by clicking the button below.
We’ll contact you to let you know whether we’re moving forward with your application within two weeks of receiving it.
At Designlab, we know that building a diverse, equitable and inclusive team empowers our community to achieve beyond the ordinary. We are committed to celebrating our differences as they are core to ensuring that our journey is both unique and powerful.
To apply for this job, click on this link--> designlab.com.