Website Kwik Delivery
Social Media Marketing Specialist
We are a dynamic start-up company in the logistics, e-commerce and financial services market in Nigeria committed to offering online, reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas.
Who You Are:
You must be driven, adaptable, detailed, creative and curious. A strategic mind and researcher with great work ethics. You possess an in-depth knowledge about social media campaigns and content marketing. A fast learner that is knowledgeable about the company’s products. You must have the capability to work in a fast-paced environment, be resolutive and self-motivated. You are tech savvy and feel comfortable using technology on a daily basis.
As a Social Media / Content Marketing Specialist, you are expected to increase web traffic, brand awareness, increase social media engagement and grow followings through the marketing of shareable content online and distribution on the appropriate platforms. You are to own our content distribution channels including social media, blog, email, push notification and SMS.
In this capacity, you will play a part in driving the growth of our business by providing our target audience with constant, helpful, and interesting content in the acquisition, conversion and retention stage.
What You’ll Do:
● Produce high-quality social media content, blog articles, email, SMS and push notification marketing messaging.
● Build and maintain a monthly content calendar and plan.
● Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar.
● Work closely with the marketing team, and other departments to create effective content that articulate our brand offering.
● Push the business to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels.
● Undertake online content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets.
● Collaborate with graphic designer to produce high quality content.
● Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence.
● Generate ideas to increase customer engagement.
● Report weekly and monthly on content performance.
● Continuously measure and improve content performance.
● Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
● Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads.
● Grow subscriber base with regular content that suits audience needs and interests.
● Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
● All other tasks assigned by your line manager.
What You’ll Bring:
● BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience
● 3+ years of hands-on experience in content marketing; including social media
● Experience in creating brand awareness
● Familiarity Social management and analytics tool
● Excellent writing, verbal and research skills
● Experience is understanding audience behaviour.
● Ease of use of Microsoft Office and a variety of tech platforms
● Team player with a can-do spirit
Life at Kwik:
● Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
● Casual work environment
● Health Benefits
● Competitive salary
To apply for this job, click on this link--> www.linkedin.com.