We are recruiting for a client an Accounts/Administrator to manage our company’s account.
You are responsible for encompassing, reviewing and reconciling accounts, and taking up tasks related to bookkeeping. You will also have to maintain updated records of invoices.
To be successful in this role, you should have a degree in Finance or Accounting background with a strong working knowledge of bookkeeping. Further, keen accuracy is essential for your success.
If you consider suitable for this job, we will love to meet you.
Account/Administrative Officer at Hexavia
1. Maintain and update the status of accounts receivables and payables.
2. Reconcile all bank accounts and resolve all issues in processing the financial statements.
3. Maintain efficient client services and provide support to administration staff.
4. Contact clients to update them about balance payments.
5. Assisting in the collection and preparation of monthly financial reports.
6. Preparing and verifying expense reports and statements.
1. Applicant should reside preferrably within gbagada and its environs.
2. HND / OND in Accounting or relevant field.
3. Work experience as an Accounts/Administrator or similar role, internships included.
4. Knowledge of MS office.
5. Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures.
6. Data entry skills.
7. Ability to work in a team as well as individually.
8. A keen eye for detail.
9. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
10. Trustworthy, respectful, honest and flexible.
Salary: N30,000 – N50,000 monthly
Application Closing Date: 22nd December, 2021.
To apply for this job please click on -> www.linkedin.com.