Circle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think “Shopify for creator/brand-led communities”. We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions, members and content all into one place.
Every day we have dozens of prospective community creators who reach out to Circle and want to talk to a real human. Mostly, they just want to know if Circle is right for them or not. And typically, that means they’d like a 1-on-1 demo. We do a lot of 1-on-1 demos for prospective customers.
Sometimes we also host group demos, or webinars — and sometimes we help customers figure out if Circle meets their needs over email. Either way, we’re accessible.
We’re looking for someone who’s empathetic, loves educating customers in a 1-on-1 setting, and will become an expert of Circle’s product.
This is a 100% remote role. We’re now a fully remote team of 65 (and growing!) based in the U.S., Colombia, Portugal, India, Argentina, Slovenia, and other countries. We have a preference for candidates in U.S. and European time zones. Check out our Careers page for more information about us.
The TLDR: You’ll be delivering demos, talking to customers, and helping them evaluate if Circle is the right tool for their specific use case. You’ll also support our higher profile creators.
Some of your responsibilities would include things like…
- Deliver 1-on-1 product demos to creators and potential customers who are considering using Circle for their communities.
- Always be improving the demo process and operations around our inbound lead pipeline — to make it more efficient, more useful for potential customers, and more effective.
- Educate customers (and potential customers) by offering group demo experiences, live training webinars, product coaching calls and office hours.
- Be the main point of contact for high-value customers, including Circle’s enterprise customers and other VIP customers.
- Become a product expert. You’ll have a deep understanding of Circle’s product, all of the diverse use-cases, and how it stacks up across the competitive landscape of community products.
- Manage an organized pipeline of inbound leads and deliver high-quality interactions on each touch point with each customer and potential customer.
- Proactively collaborate with product and engineering to relay customer feedback, bugs, and learnings that come with working so closely with creators on demos and high-value customers.
Who we’re looking for
Well — hopefully, it’s you!
- You like talking to people, you’re comfortable doing 5-6 demos per day, and you’re comfortable delivering live demos with 10+ people on a call at the same time.
- You want to do the work to become an expert at the product we’re offering here at Circle.
- You’re empathetic and always put the customer first, even if it means they don’t use Circle. We don’t use aggressive sales tactics or sell Circle to people who don’t need it. We tell customers that Circle isn’t the right fit for them all the time. Acquiring customers is important. But they need to be the right kind of customers.
- You love creators and brands that are building community.
- You have excellent writing skills. A large part of this role will be about communicating, both with customers, prospective customers, and internally on our team.
- Organization matters to you. You’ll be talking with a lot of customers and potential customers. Organization will be key for being able to quickly respond and solve customers problems. You’ll also need to be excellent at managing your time.
If you’re on the fence about applying, we suggest you apply. We’ve found that the best teammates come from all types of backgrounds and often have less traditional paths.
How to apply
If you’re interested in joining, please apply here!
To apply for this job please visit careers.circle.so.