Account Executive, Mid Market
You will drive the sales process in a performance-based environment and partner with prospective customers to identify how nonprofits can get the most out of our fundraising platform. We want to talk to you if you are energized by startup life, closing deals, and developing your career.
What you’ll do:
- Methodically qualify, build, and be responsible for an accurate sales pipeline using a rigorous sales process and leveraging MEDDICC sales qualification methodology.
- Responsible to source majority of your own pipeline.
- Own the sales process for medium and large new logo customers from first contact, discovery call, to conducting the demo yourself, to ultimately contract negotiation.
- Artfully deliver web-based presentations, demonstrating strong product knowledge and inside sales standard methodologies.
- Sell to VP & C-Suite executives and navigate through multiple decision makers to craft compelling events and secure all approvals.
- Consistently exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so.
- Become an expert on both the Classy suite of tools and the nonprofit industry, enabling you to have consultative and strategic sales related conversations with prospects.
- Participate in Classy’s mentorship & sales advocates programs
- Hosts regional events to generate net new pipeline
- Represents Classy at industry events
- Helps manager host team stand-ups and meetings; bring new ideas/strategies and steer productive brainstorming conversations
- Responsible for additional lead and pipeline management strategies and efforts
- Responsible for piloting changes in process
- Forecasts quarterly accurately
What you Bring (Required):
- 3+ years experience of progressive B2B experience on an inside sales team
- 2+ years experience selling in SaaS, ed-tech, healthcare, or at a non-profit.
- Experience with and an appetite for outbound pipeline generation and demand generation activities
- Experience managing a defined territory or book of accounts (all new business)
- Demonstrates ability to hit increased quota (pipeline production must align)
- Pipeline management & sales process expert (Sales Stages)
- An ambitious spirit who loves to win: Track record of consistently exceeding established goals
- Excellent listening, verbal, written, negotiation, and presentation skills
- A love for the startup environment
What would be awesome to have (Preferred):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Salesforce CRM knowledge
- Training on Sandler, MEDDICC, or other solutions based selling and forecasting methodologies
- Experience selling into the non-profit sector
- Experience working with cross functional teams to push deals over the finish line (ex: channel/partnerships, solutions engineers, deal desk, product marketing)
- Experience using Salesloft, 6Sense, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, and Chorus
To apply for this job please visit www.classy.org.