With over 2 million developers worldwide, Netlify is leading the transition to modern Jamstack-based web development. By uniting the ecosystem of developer tools and technologies, Netlify makes it easier than ever to build, deploy, and scale web applications.
Though our team is growing fast, we’ve managed to stay tight-knit while welcoming newcomers to the fold. We hail from around the globe with diverse backgrounds, we’re ~40% woman or non-binary, and are composed of 29 different nationalities
About the role
We’re looking for Mid-Market Account Executives who are excited about driving a consultative sales process with a technically savvy prospective client base.
You have a track record of executing a technical sale in a highly consultative manner with both engineering and business personas. You have a leadership mindset, and enjoy the challenge of building a customer-first team culture and sales process in the midst of a fast paced, hyper-growth business.
What you’ll work on:
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for mid-market companies.
- Develop account plans for gaining and expanding business, including coordinating resources including sales engineering, legal, and leadership.
- Develop trust and relationships with executive and technical stakeholders.
- Develop and negotiate complex proposals and contracts.
- Drive team projects to further develop and refine our sales process and go-to-market strategy
- Deliver voice-of-customer feedback to our teammates, including our product and engineering teams who craft their road maps directly from customer feedback.
We are looking for someone who:
- 3+ years of mid-market sales experience, ideally with a highly technical cloud service
- Experience selling products with ASP >= $50K-$150K
- Intense curiosity to learn about your customer’s businesses, with the ability to surface business pain from highly technical environments
- Embody a growth mindset that seeks to constantly learn and grow.
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple stakeholders with different priorities.
- Successful experience writing, speaking, and presenting to stakeholders.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- You have a strong interest in modern web technologies.
Of everything we’ve ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team.
We believe that empowered and engaged colleagues do their best work. We’ll be giving you the tools you need to succeed and looking to you for suggestions to improve not just in your daily job, but every aspect of building a company. As a distributed-first organization we want to make sure wherever our team is we find inventive ways to collaborate, debate, and learn from each other.
To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our about page.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
When applying please include: A resume or short listing of your job history & skills. (A link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine). A cover letter explaining why you would enjoy working in this role and why you’d like to work at Netlify would be great, though not required & will not impact your application. When we receive your application we’ll get back to you about the next steps.
Netlify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are devoted to building a team of people with diverse backgrounds and lifestyles. We believe that the unique contributions of all Netlifolks is the driver of our success. We are all responsible for bringing on people from all walks of life. Driving equality empowers our team, enables us to innovate, and helps us maintain a more inclusive environment. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, military/veteran status, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences. If we can do anything to provide a better interview, i.e. accommodate a disability, then please let us know.
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.greenhouse.io.