Jo Title: Account Executive.
If your ideal workday consists of prospecting new leads, sending follow-up emails, conducting discovery calls and software demos, uncovering pain points and closing deals, you just might be Fleetio’s next Account Executive selling to small & medium-size businesses (SMB).
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage their fleet of vehicles and equipment. The need for fleet management software is only on the rise and Fleetio has positioned itself as a best-in-class software in this space.
We have big goals in 2023 and we’re looking for talented salespeople to join our team and help grow our revenue by demonstrating our software platform’s value.
Fleetio (pronounced “flee-tee-oh”) is a leading provider of fleet management SaaS that helps organizations of all sizes track, analyze, automate, and manage their vehicles and equipment. With a purpose-built, easy-to-use, and comprehensive suite of tools and features, Fleetio makes it easy for fleet managers to optimize their operations, reduce costs, and improve safety and compliance.
We’ve become a trusted partner for thousands of businesses across the globe, from small startups to large enterprises. With a focus on innovation, customer success, and sustainable growth, Fleetio is on a mission to transform fleet management.
What makes us special, you might ask? We’ve been remote-friendly since 2012 and have been recognized as Birmingham Alabama’s Best Places to Work five years in a row. We have over 200 employees all over the United States, Canada, and Mexico, and have over 5000 paying customers in 70+ countries. It’s an exciting time at Fleetio as we’re growing 50+% year on year and have just closed our Series C round led by our incredible investment partner, Elephant. We’re building the fleet management platform of the future – the single screen for fleet managers to drive their businesses forward. More about our product and company:
- Fleetio product overview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlvIbwZT3oU
- Our careers page: https://www.fleetio.com/careers
- Check us out on Glassdoor (i.e., people love working here): https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Fleetio-Reviews-E1745407.htm
This is a full-time role that can be held at our HQ in Birmingham, Alabama, or remotely anywhere in the continental United States. Be sure to mention coffee in your cover letter so we know you actually read this.
What you’ll be doing
- Know our software inside and out – you’ll be a solution expert for Fleetio
- Prospecting: source leads through cold calling and email outreach (using ZoomInfo, Outreach, Salesforce)
- Connect with Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) – conduct discovery calls and run demos
- Use consultative sales techniques to help organizations understand how Fleetio can help them
- Perform web-based demos for prospects around the world
- Proactive and consistent follow up with prospects via phone and email
- Negotiate pricing & close opportunities
What’s in it for you
- Base salary and generous commission plan with no cap
- Work with fascinating customers and prospects from all around the world. Today, we have over 5,300+ customers in 80 countries. So many companies and organizations operate a fleet each day, and Fleetio is a good fit for most of them – it’s a huge market!
- Be a part of an incredible team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- Sales training, a defined career path, and promotional opportunities for top performers
- Work remotely (within the United States) or from our awesome HQ in downtown Birmingham, AL. This position does not require travel.
- 2+ years of SaaS sales experience
- Prospecting experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Extremely focused and disciplined with your time
- Outstanding work ethic and hustle with a strong sense of urgency
- Resourceful and determined, yet not afraid to ask for help
- Be sure to mention “coffee” in your application so we know you read this
- 100% health/dental coverage (50% coverage for family)
- Vision insurance
- Incentive stock options
- 401(k) match of 4%
- PTO – 4 weeks
- 8 company holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Parental and bonding leave
- Dependent care and medical FSA
- Short and long term disability
- Community service funds
- Professional development funds
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Mac laptop + new hire equipment stipend
- Monthly catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with tons of drinks & snacks
- Remote working friendly since 2012 #LI-REMOTE
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.