Bolt Food is looking for a passionate Account Manager to drive our business, developing, managing and growing our partner restaurants in Nigeria.
As an Account Manager you will have a clear understanding of our key business goals and actively manage our partners to generate long-term value for our partners and the platform.
In addition you also have to be a strong team player and willing to do things outside of the day-to-day work activities – driving local execution of our global projects or being the Country Manager’s right hand in managing our business priorities.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Manage, organize and negotiate eater-facing campaigns that will increase Bolt Food orders and revenue
- Analyze key performance metrics to gain insights and improve customer performance
- Forecast growth and evaluate the achievement of our business goals
- Execute and refine our operational strategy, solve daily commercial and operational issues
- Collaborate with the Sales & Partners Operations team to smoothly activate all restaurants
- Lead re-negotiation of restaurant contract conditions such as commission rates and campaign plans
- Work with cross functional departments to drive business growth (Campaigns, Partner Operations, Customer Service, Courier Operations)
We are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in Account Management, Consulting, Business Development, or similar roles
- Solid analytical skills: ability to interpret and present data to generate insights and support decision-making
- Never-settle mentality: proven track record of client success and consistently achieving critical metrics and revenue targets
- Commercial vein: ability to build and maintain long term professional relationships with business partners using listening, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ownership: ability proactively find solutions to business problems
- Passion: drive to work with new technologies or with food tech
- Excellent communicator: ability to effectively communicate with many stakeholders involved
- Outstanding project manager: capable managing multiple projects, resources, priorities and time
- Minimum language requirements: Native or Business level English speaker
To apply for this job please click on -> careers.bolt.eu.