Job Title: Account Manager
Codeless is a content production company that helps high-growth companies scale. We produce hundreds of articles each month, with dozens of writers (both full-time and contract) spread out all over the world. We’re fully remote, so you’re free to work whatever hours you want (as long as some overlap with your clients).Here’s a rough list of typical activities you’d face from week to week:
- Coordinating new work with clients
- Assigning new work
- Coordinating work with specialists (writers) and editors based on deadlines (for outlines, drafts, edits, etc.)
- Some QA work (things like light copy edits, checking plagiarism, etc.) to make sure deliverables (pieces of content) meet client specs
- Reporting/updating progress to client
- Managing capacity to see if we need to test/hire new writers
- Coordinating new test writers, vetting quality, etc.In other words, you’re like a part-account executive to help clients and part-project manager, making sure we’re delivering everything on time and under budget.
We’re looking for good people, who can think logically and are detail-oriented. So please answer the application in full!
In your cover letter, please answer the following questions:
1. What makes you the perfect fit for this job?
2. Describe one previous boss you’ve loved, and why.
3. Describe one previous boss you hated, and why.
4. What you do you do for fun outside of work?
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Employer-sponsored health plan after 90 days.
Some agency experience, or content marketing/SEO experience is helpful. We are a fully remote company, so we expect you to manage your time and responsibilities with no in-person oversight.
To apply for this job please visit codelessinteractivellc.recruitee.com.