Website NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Title: Account Manager
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
As a member of the Financial Services Sales organization, activities and objectives will be focused on winning new strategic business. These solutions are complex enterprise solutions that provide high value to our customers.
- Position responsible for selling solutions and services to increase NCR’s market share and profitability
- Execute the sales process by moving new opportunities successfully through the funnel
- Primary focus is on account planning and opportunity planning to grow Retail self-service solution and services business
- Targets global accounts at senior and executive levels
- Secures funding for future initiatives at the executive level
- Accountable for building relationships with prospective and competitive customers
- Key interface in defining customer needs and NCR’s ability to meet those needs through retail solutions
- Serve as the liaison between the customer and NCR in regards to issues for new customer, escalating any roadblocks to securing the business
- Responsible for proposing and closing deals in the above mentioned solutions
- Position is ultimately responsible for direct sales (revenue and orders) into both current accounts and new accounts
- Responsible for the profitable sales of NCR solution portfolio products including hardware, software, professional services and maintenance services
- Responsible for attainment of profit goals of the business, whilst maximizing customer retention & delight
- Ensure the timely update of the sales funnel
- Analyze creation of solution offer and proposal development
- Articulates solutions in terms of ROI to the client
- Utilize team members including pre-sale technical professionals, post-sale delivery professional and management to achieve business objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree required, technical or business discipline strongly preferred
- More than 5 years of related experience by selling solutions in the financial industry and Public sector
- Proven success in solution sales environment
- Fluent in English and Turkish
- Demonstrated success in managing large account relationship and developing new account opportunities
- Customer-oriented approach
- Strong teaming skills and demonstrated proactive leadership
- Knowledge on Payments Industry would be considered as a plus.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this job please visit ncr.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.