Website Octane AI
Octane AI is an all-remote and venture-backed startup seeking a customer-facing Account Manager interested in developing the future of E-commerce.
You will have a major influence on the culture of a rapidly growing team, working for a company that is an employee-certified Great Place to Work. What you do here will really, really matter……seriously. You will participate in establishing and continually evolving the Octane AI Account Team’s processes.
As an account manager at Octane AI, you will have a huge influence on the success of our top customers. You will be the person who helps each client develop and implement their strategy. You’ll know the product inside and out and you will be a hands-on partner for each person and company you touch. As an Octane AI account manager, you are like an extension of your client’s team!
How You Will Contribute
- Creating and nurturing relationships with our top clients while giving them all the tools they need to become as successful as possible using Octane AI.
- Maintaining a deep understanding of Octane AI and having the ability to clearly articulate its benefits.
- Training our merchants & agencies on how to use Octane AI and showcasing it’s value.
- Helping our customers develop a sustainable and effective strategy using Octane AI.
- Keeping a steady stream of contact with clients, whether new or established.
- Maintaining and improving processes and best practices surrounding account management.
- Implementing the recommended marketing strategies, setting up Octane AI features and building campaigns and shop quizzes for your clients.
- You have 1-3 years experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in the ecommerce or marketing space.
- You are familiar with Facebook Ads or have experience building campaigns.
- You have copywriting skills (you’ll be creating campaigns for our top customers!)
- You have a keen eye for design (you’ll be building beautiful quizzes for our top customers!)
- You’re wild about ecommerce and have a solid grasp on account management.
- You know that communication is key and you have stellar interpersonal skills.
- Deep understanding of ecommerce email automation best practices.
- Tracking performance growth comes naturally to you.
- The idea of seeing improvement and growth within our clients genuinely excites you.
- You love talking on the phone (you’ll be doing a lot of it)
- Experience working remotely or a desire to work remotely.
- Extra bonus if you have experience using Google Suite, Slack, Klaviyo, Salesforce, and have some knowledge of Facebook ads.
- Empathy over Ego. Your ideas are welcome. We empower everyone to share their ideas because the best ideas come from everywhere. From our new employees to co-founders, everyone has valuable experiences that help influence our product and team.
- Empathy over Ego. Asking questions is a sign of strength. Don’t hesitate to ask for help if you feel stuck on a task or problem. Everyone needs a helping hand or fresh inspiration sometimes, and you’ll find that each one of your teammates is at your service.
- Whole Happy Humans. The happier we are, the stronger our team is. Being a remote company allows us to work with flexibility. Need to pick up a sick child from school, make that 4pm workout class or run a last-minute errand? Don’t worry, life happens, and we support you.
- Whole Happy Humans. Non-work banter makes our work better. We genuinely like each other, largely because we really get to know each other. Real connections breed deeper trust and support. So go ahead, share about your weekend, spark that impromptu trivia game, and go wild trying a fast parrot emoji-inspired dance in the all-hands meeting. You being you makes us, us.
- Empowered to Experiment. We iterate quickly. Projects generally take days or weeks, not months. We have a collaborative environment where you can share a work-in-progress and get feedback quickly. We like to get our work into the hands of our customers and community as quickly as possible.
- Empowered to Experiment. Bureaucracy doesn’t bog us down. We want you to feel empowered to talk to anyone on the team–anytime. We are all equally special and important people with tons to contribute, and living this is what gives us a competitive edge.
- Dare to be Different. In diversity lies strength. Diversity — of people and of thinking — is critical to making our company and product stronger. We embrace the varied perspectives of our global team and will continue to ensure our team is inclusive and even more diverse as we grow.
To apply for this job please click on -> jobs.lever.co.
Account Manager at Octane AI