Freshpulps Synergy Ltd
About the job
Job Role Account Officer.
Location Port Harcourt Rivers State
• Qualifications/ required knowledge, skills, and abilities
• Minimum of bsc/hnd in accounting or closely-related field.
• Knowledge of accounts payable and receivable
• Knowledge of general accounting and book keeping procedures
• Knowledge of relevant computer applications
• Proficient in excel and microsoft applications
• 1-3 years accounts payable and general accounting experience
• Proficient in relevant computer applications
• Job summary
To provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under his or her control. Perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
• Disperse all accounts payable, audit, general ledger reporting.
• Reviews invoices from vendors, matches documents, codes and batches, assembles voucher packages for approval and processes checks. May also post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
• Preparation of monthly cash flow statement.
• Analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report any variances to the concerned department heads.
• Prepares tax reports and sees that the employer’s share of applicable taxes is paid.
• Ensure legislation is followed to VAT, PAYE, WHT
• Sort and match invoices and check requests
• Set invoices up for payment
• Prepare and process accounts payable checks, wire transfers and vendor payments
• Reconciliation of payments
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Resolve invoice discrepancies
• Vendor file maintenance
• Produce monthly reports
• Reconciliation of accounts
• Monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
• Maintain accounts receivable customer files
• Organizing a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
• Close out other task as assigned
Qualified candidates should CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.