BFC Foods and Beverages Limited
The Accounts/Admin Officer will serve as the administrative and functional point person for the CEO in strategic business and finance areas and will ensure smooth functioning of activities. Also, to provide support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
BFC Polythene company is an arm of BFC FMCG Group that specializes in production of polythene products for packaging of food, beverages, diary and many other broad ranges of daily needs product such as tissue papers, horticulture, Bank cash bags and shopping bags.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with General manager and other team members to successfully execute various accounting tasks.
- To perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks
- Handles financial matters for the CEO with confidentiality
- Carry out responsibilities with professionalism, respect for others, in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
- Maintain company ledgers and daily financial documents such as invoices, payables, receivable and purchase orders and payment vouchers.
- Identify discrepancies in ledgers and accounts, tracking them to the source and correcting them.
- Manage payroll activities and release salaries.
- Coordinate and manage payment and billing details of external service providers, contractors and vendors
- Verify payment and deposits made through the company account and reconcile with the bank.
- Create daily report for management and team members.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reports
- Knowledge of sap software is a great advantage and clear understanding of accounting principle.
- First degree in relevant field
- Not less than 3 years relevant experience
- Experience in manufacturing company is an added advantage
- Trustworthy with Impeccable Moral Standards Discrete, reserved and able to handle business information with the highest level of confidence.
- Able to adapt quickly, handle multiple tasks and prioritize Confident Exceptional.
- Must be computer literate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com