Website White Soul Group
Accounts Payable Officer
White Soul Group is a leading haulage and automobile sales company with over 4 locations across Nigeria. We offer first tier automobile sales and after sales, dedicated haulage and fleet management services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Payable Officer
Locations: Ikeja, Lagos and Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role of the Accounts Payable involves providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the organization. Their role is to complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling invoices. A typical Accounts Payable job description also highlights the day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintaining historical records
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Continuing to improve the payment process
Skills and Attributes:
- Attention to detail and data entry skills are important requirements for the role of an Accounts Payable job description. Employees will be interacting with employers and vendors daily, so it is imperative they are always able to interact in a professional manner.
- A degree in the following subjects would be beneficial for an Accounts Payable:
- Finance or Economics
- Business Studies
Years of Experience:
- 2-3 years in the haulage and logistic industry.
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.