Website Rentokil Initial
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a professional and efficient team member to join us as an Admin Apprentice within Peter Cox birmingham office. This role is responsible for the sales administration in the area. Working alongside our Contracts Manager To support the branches and surveyors to achieve sales targets.
Day to day we will support and help with your Training & Development so you will be able to complete some of your key responsibilities effectively and independently during and after you qualify. This will also include completing a customer service apprenticeship.
Key duties will also include
- Daily Sales Report
- Daily Attendance
- Answering phones – being able to deal with customers queries / initial complaints.
- Using payment system to take payments for conversion of jobs
- Monitoring contracts inbox
- Job packs and upload to tech calendars
- Raising invoices (deposit, final, retention)
- Follow up on jobs and contacting customers once job is all completed
- Pre contract courtesy calls
We are looking for candidates with the following skills to take on the role:
- IT Literate
- Someone looking to kickstart their career in customer service! Training will be provided
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage time effectively and complete daily tasks
- You will have a can do attitude
- Excellent time keeping
- Team player
- The desire to succeed and progress
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.