Website DMV Nigeria Limited
About the job
Job Title: Admin/HR Support
Location: Abraham Adesanya Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Talent Acquisition and Onboarding:
- Supports the recruitment and selection process by preparing job descriptions, posting job adverts, screening resumes and contacting candidates
- Handles all administrative arrangements relating to the recruitment and selection process, including arranging tests and providing suitable arrangements for applicants with special needs.
- Assists in developing and implementing effective recruiting and hiring procedures and practices based on several factors like company performance, a market economy, competitor’s performance, etc.
- Manages all on-boarding processes so as to support new hires in settling into their roles seamlessly
- Assists with the implementation of any people management frameworks and initiatives
Training and Development:
- Conducts timely assessment of training and development needs for SKLD employees.
- Develop training content and manual for in-house training.
- Assist in the development of the company’s annual training plan and training budget.
- Undertake surveys to measure the training effectiveness, satisfaction of training participants with the training content, means of training delivery, etc.
- Coordinate with external participants like training institutes for the design, development, and delivery of training initiatives.
Human Resource Operations:
- Assists in managing end-to-end Performance Management Cycle (KPI Setting, Mid-Yea Performance Appraisals, and Annual Performance Appraisals.
- Assist in the maintenance of constant two-way communication with employee representatives and management.
- Develops various employee communication materials and circulates to all staff
- Assist in dealing with disciplinary proceedings/matters.
- Manages and updates employee information, and payroll information and maintains effective file management and archival
- Provide guidance and support to employees on HR policies and procedures.
- Administers HMO registration and supports HMO administration
- Updates employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- Oversees the logistics for training programs and other HR events
- Communicates to staff in all areas of HR service delivery
- Assists to process and coordinating staff welfare activities (on-boarding process, staff birthdays, weddings, childbirth, etc.)
- Processes leave applications/requests
- Monitors the staff attendance management system and produces a report.
- Keep records and reports up to date.
- Organize and schedule meetings and events
- Carry out clerical duties, including answering phones and preparing documents
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- Must have CIPM/PHRI.
- Application Closing Date 4th of July, 2022.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.