Website Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative
We are hiring for the role of an Administrative Assistant.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a local non-governmental organization incorporated in Nigeria in 2009 with registration number CAC/NO/33391 and headquarters in Nigeria’s federal capital territory, Abuja. It was established with a mission to promote socioeconomic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education, research and economic initiatives in Nigeria. It is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with coexisting and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi has presence across four geopolitical regions of Nigeria with a long history of working in North Eastern Nigeria which includes the cluster 1 states (Adamawa, Borno and Yobe) and its beneficiaries include vulnerable groups such as youths, women, children and elderly at both national and subnational levels.AHNI is competent to support the local partners organizations to implement ACE project based on its competencies in technical, financial, and managerial capacity summarized below:
Minimum Recruitment Standards
• University Degree, recognized equivalent or HND
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
• Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is an advantage
• Familiarity with international NGOs is an advantage
• Experience with large complex organization preferred.
• Will support the Admin Manger and departmental staff in the provision of administrative and logistical services.
• S/He will assist in arranging travel logistics for staff, consultants and training participants including hotel reservations and where required, arranging airport and hotel pick-ups.
• Handle all photocopying assignments, development and printing of documents and photographs including reproduction of recorded videotapes for the office.
• Assist in the provision of logistic support for workshops and trainings, maintenance of an efficient records/storage of all office supplies and coordinate all administrative and secretarial support services for the CO (as relevant and serve as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs of the location.
• S/He will also be responsible for ensuring all payment vouchers are stamped and signed, ensuring that correspondence, memos, and reports are properly filed, send out meeting invites for approved meetings, take minutes of meetings and circulate to meeting participants.
• Tracking and reporting monthly/ weekly activity updates, following up with hotels for meeting venues and other activities, logistics for trainings and comfort of participants.
• S/He will assist the admin officer with checking and reviewing generator logbooks filled by the security personnel, following up with Generator vendor for generator maintenance and diesel payment, supervise drivers and vehicle movements, review and sign project vehicle log, monitor and track vehicle fuel consumption and request for refill/payment when required with updated fuel consumption tracker.
• Update asset records/inventory and monitor movement of office assets.
Office administration, management, Quality management, Logistics planning and management, Technical support, Meeting preparation, Travel planning and reservations (leisure, business)
To apply for this job please click on -> www.fuzu.com.