Jexel Tech is an ICT consulting and project managing firm, which specializes in web designing ICT consulting electrical engineering, image branding another related Services.
Jexel Technologies Ltd is a web-design, ICT training, service, and sales company. It is a registered company with The Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission REG NO.:28893
In Jexel, quality is our watch word, as we render quality products and services that are second to none. With our highly professional team, we are poised to deliver tailored services that would always have our customer come back, with our offices in Enugu and Anambra.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks
- Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
What does an Administrative Assistant do?
- Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems
- The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment
- If you also have previous experience as a Secretary. orExecutive Administrative Assistantand familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
Requirements and Skills
- High School Degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, virtual assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.