Website Reliance Health
The administrative assistant will serve as a friendly face for a clinic that strives to treat every patient as a VIP. The successful candidate will be friendly, engaging, and helpful with strong communication skills.
- Schedule clients and patients for appointments, health education sessions and on-site events while demonstrating politeness, courtesy, and professionalism.
- Triage patients in need of medical assistance and alert medical staff
- Organize transportation as needed by the medical and non-medical team.
- Use computer systems to accurately, document, locate, modify, and retrieve data which includes patient data, claims, invoices and stock keeping etc
- Receive and respond to routine and urgent requests for assistance from and for patients, families, staff, and others via tickets, phone, SMS, social media, and emails
- Maintain key organizational documents in soft and hard copies immaculately in adherence with filing systems
- Demonstrate effective telephone and email communication techniques/etiquette
- Document and invoice customers as applicable and follow up on payments and manage petty cash records transparently
- Securely and confidentially collect, retrieve and share patient records and enter data for medical or administrative reporting
- Minimum of BSc/HND in a related field
- Similar experience in a role related to front desk work, customer service and administrative skills particularly in a healthcare field is a plus
- Computer skills and ability to navigate Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent problem solving, conflict resolution, and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, self-directed, and goal-driven
- Experience with bookkeeping and basic accounting processes is a plus.
- Comfortable working 8am-8pm shift and on weekends
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.