SkillHat is looking to hire an Admissions Coordinator, based in Lagos Nigeria on a 3-month contract. This role is ideal for a recent graduate, or an experienced communications professional seeking a part-time opportunity. Reporting to the Head of Admissions, this individual will work 15 hours per week. Days of work are flexible. Upon completion of this 3-month contract, this opportunity has a strong possibility of extension or may convert to a full-time role.
About Us: SkillHat is a global training institute. We provide expert training & career development to position motivated professionals for dream careers. Our immersive, hands-on courses teach cutting-edge, high in demand, technical and strategic skills – which produce resilient careers. Some of our courses include Business Analysis, Scrum, User Experience design, Product Management and Project Management. We provide students with end-to-end career support from training, to career development and job support. Our live courses are streamed online, with students attending from around the globe virtually.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Qualify Course Applicants for course fit via phone call
- Schedule student calls with SkillHat learning advisors
- Provide applicants with required information through course registration & onboarding process
- Support admissions team ad-hoc requests such as document design and review
- Update CRM records
Skills & Qualification
- Post-graduate degree in an administrative or communications-related discipline such as Marketing, Human Resources, Business, Communication.
- Excellent written & oral communications skills
- 1 year of experience in a customer-facing role, such as telemarketing, sales, customer service
- This role is 100% remote. The individual hired will work on his/ her own time
- You will own your Laptop computer and must have access to an internet connection
Mandatory Application: We want to hear about you, your passions, and your inspirations. Send in an audio or video recording (2 mins max) of yourself answering 3 questions;
- What is an adjective that best describes you?
- What are you most passionate about?
- Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.