Website iPhone Photography School
What’s iPhone Photography School all about?
We make online courses that help people take stunning photos with the iPhone.
With our 9-year track record, we’re the world’s leader in mobile photography education.
And while we’re proud of everything we’ve accomplished so far, we’re just getting started.
And this is why we’re looking for an experienced Digital Advertising Manager to help us meet our goals.
What will you be doing as our Digital Advertising Manager?
- Creating, managing and optimizing our paid social media ad campaigns
- Growing our customer base whilst maintaining sustainable CPAs
- Researching and developing new campaign ideas
- Generating financial results without sacrificing our brand
- Analyzing data and running experiments to make informed decisions
- Monitoring budgets and maximizing our advertising ROI
What’s in it for me?
Of course this can’t all be one-sided, and we believe that we provide one of the best remote working environments in the world.
- State-of-the-art software to stay connected and organized? We’ve got that.
- Investing both time and money in your learning to ensure that you continually grow? We do that.
- Flexible working schedule to ensure that you maintain a healthy work-life balance? Well that’s a no-brainer.
But should you apply?
This is not a decision we can make for you, but what we can do is lay out our Purpose, Values and Mission to help you decide for yourself.
As a company we believe in honesty and transparency, and once you click the apply button you will have the chance to learn all about us before you decide on whether to submit your application.
Hiring the best candidate is very important to us, but equally important is hiring the right candidate. Only apply if you really identify with what you read on the next page.
Note: This is a 100% remote full-time position. Due to time zone differences, we won’t be able to hire applicants residing in Australia or the eastern parts of Asia
To apply for this job, click on this link--> careers.iphonephotographyschool.com.