Website Business Elites Africa
Advertising Sales Executive
About the job
- Reaching out to potential clients to make sure that everyone is aware of the BEA brand and its advertising opportunities – via the phone, email, face-to-face meetings, presentations, and dinners out with potential clients.
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Conducting research on potential clients’ products or services and determining the geographic location of the majority of their target customers.
- Analysing BEA competitors to compare brand value offers and pricing and make sure BEA is competitve in the market.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients to present advertising proposals and address their concerns.
- Attending sales meetings, trade shows, and training workshops as required.
- Persuading clients to purchase company advertising products and services by communicating the benefits of various types of advertising.
- Providing recommendations on suitable formats, advertising mediums, and font sizes.
- Preparing sample advertisements for clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.