Website Jubaili Bros
After Sales Specialist
About the job
The Ideal candidate will be saddled with the responsibility of managing the Production teams’ work by planning and coordinating among them, setting their production schedules, analysing production reports, implementing new designs, and controlling quality & Maintenance. Role holder will further seek to increase the company’s production capacity, improve production quality, and eventually ensure customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to the development of departmental strategy as cascaded down from the functional strategy and oversee its implementation within own section and its operations, in order to ensure vertical alignment and horizontal integration with other interfacing departmental strategies across Jubaili.
- Manage the sectional team of direct and indirect reports through effective recruitment, development, performance management, and succession planning, in order to maximize team performance and achieve sectional objectives.
- Manage the section’s daily operations by providing expertise, enabling teamwork, and aligning processes, in order to achieve high performance standards and meet established targets.
- Manage and distribute the work amongst the different production teams, by specifying production plans, reviewing the production requests and shipping plans, and providing approvals as needed, to ensure production flows smoothly and in a fast timely manner.
- Set production schedules for the production teams, after studying received production requests with the specified delivery dates, and comparing the upcoming orders versus the production capacity, to ensure no delays in delivery.
- Analyze production reports through comparing produced vs. procured quantities, reviewing the peak time of production vs. the number of hours invested and those lost, and devising plans to improve production process, in order to understand points of strengths and weaknesses and have a more efficient and effective process.
- Oversees the implementation of new designs, by searching for new and updated products and parts, utilizing technology in the production, and customizing the designs to suit customer needs and be up to date.
- Supervise the delivery of high-quality production, through seeking high quality items, providing trainings to the production teams, requesting good quality equipment, and assigning an internal quality control team, to ensure sets are produced with precision and minimal defects.
- Supervise Goods–IN check (Check-in) to Warehouse in order to make sure all material received are up to product standard and could be used within production at any time.
- Review and control the preventive & corrective maintenance operations taking place within production warehouses. Control the inventory and orders of machinery spare parts. Relate with machines manufacturers when necessary.
- Ensure Audit is carried over on all processes inside production and maintaining safe, clean and organized workplace.
- Technical / University degree (Mechanical Engineering).
- 4 to 5 years progressive experience in a power generating/manufacturing industry.
- 2 year of which in a supervisory role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.