Job Title: Agent Care Officer
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Commercial Department within the Commercial Team. In keeping with our growing business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Commercial Project Manager, the individual will be responsible for providing support and assistance to agents or representatives ensuring that agents have the necessary resources, guidance, and well-being support to effectively carry out their roles and provide exceptional customer service.
- Daily agent network management including calls to agents – interface for sales operations reconciliation and commercial.
- Engage agents directly on performance data from sales ops- feedback collection and agent tickets.
- Manage PJP (Personal Journey Plan) per Agent and TSM (Territory Sales Manager) leading to keep or disable the action.
- Planning of trade activities with agents, TL and TSM
- Daily agent training and mentoring through calls.
- Prospect management
- Agent quality and recruitment checklist
- Support sales target
- Daily/Weekly feedback report to Tl, TSM, Country lead
- Advanced fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Advanced Excel data skills.
- Effective communicator, efficient planner, and collaborator
- University degree in business administration, international development, Marketing, Economics, or other areas relevant to the sales field.
- At least 3 years of work experience in sales or in a similar role.
To apply for this job please visit burnmanufacturing.applytojob.com.