Job Title: AI Tutor Part
If you’re a professional who works with text, this is an exciting opportunity to use your writing, editing, technical and creative skills in a new and innovative way. Instead of thinking that AI will replace you, here you can help shape the future of AI
Industries such as healthcare, finance, and retail have been implementing AI solutions in recent years. This has created a demand for AI professionals, particularly in natural language processing. AI Tutoring offers an opportunity to shape the future of AI and contribute to cutting-edge technology.
Toloka AI is a global tech company that offers end-to-end AI solutions based on the effective combination of Crowd+ML+Expert+Tech Platform.
We bring together experts from all over the world to form our growing team of more than 260 people.
Our products provide access to human-powered data and are used by leading tech companies including Samsung, AliExpress, Bestplace, Handl, JetBrains, Leroy Merlin, Naver Labs, Replika, Trivago and many more.
– Data labeling: classifying data and checking its relevance, as well as moderating content
– Working with text: writing, rewriting, and editing text, tuning AI responses
– Checking information: researching open sources to verify information, proofreading text etc
– Has a proven experience in copywriting and editing in English
– Has a bachelor’s degree in communications, linguistics, literature, psychology, or equivalent
– Is ready to learn new technologies, switch between projects and follow complex instructions
– Get ahead of the competition. The demand for AI tutors will only grow in the upcoming years
– Transition to a new profession smoothly. You can earn extra income while gaining the skill set required for future growth
– Flexible way to work. It’s a remote part-time position with competitive pay
To apply for this job please visit toloka.ai.