MTN Group Limited
Job Title: Analyst – Customer Acquisition and Compliance
Collect, analyze and interpret a wide variety of Channel data and develop weekly/monthly reports in preparation for business review meetings.
- Engage the regions to follow up on implementation of Customer Acquisition Channel Initiatives.
- Provide and maintain a strong and reliable database to facilitate tracking and improvement of channel services and providing information enabling channel business decisions to be made.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year to date (YTD) measurement reports.
- Provide functional support to Customer Acquisition Manager
- Evaluate performance measured against SIM registration channel objectives in the following areas:
- Trade Partner and Sub – Trade Partner Environments
- Mobile Lite
- Connect Stores and Connect Points
- Other Sim Registration Agents
- Report and analyze SIM Card registration, SIMS availability/Supply and Distribution, Activations, Customer Retention/Churn trends and activity plans.
- Maintain Customer Acquisition Channel members’ database (SIM Registration Point and End Users Details).
- Establish and maintain contact with external intelligence both locally and internationally, and verify the authenticity of the information received
- Analyze relevant best practices and provide recommendations to Customer Acquisition Manager.
- First degree in Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization:
- Project planning and reporting, sales/marketing or related function
- Experience using Data Mining Tools
- Telecoms experience would be an added advantage
To apply for this job please visit ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.