TriVersa Limited specialises in providing Regulatory Compliance and Enterprise Intelligence solutions to clients in Banking, Insurance, Defence, Government, Oil and Gas, Aviation and Telecommunication sectors. We assist clients in making more informed decisions towards improving their business operations and services.
Job Position: Application Support Developer
Job Location: Lagos
- The Application Support Developer will maintain the organizations IT systems and services, manage and coordinate information technology operations to ensure delivery of timely and effective IT services.
- He/she will investigate and analyse user problems and application bugs and subsequent problem resolution and technical testing patches.
- Assist in developing maintenance plans per application and carry out the maintenance of applications, re-configuring, building, and testing components in accordance with OLAs and SLAs.
- Code applications in accordance with good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Create and execute/coordinate technical test plans for application change, new deployment, and upgrades.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Continuous monitoring of Service Performance to ensure maximum service availability
- Effective management of changes to minimize service disruption and maximize service availability and quality
- Effectively work with other dependent teams such as Vendors, Service Management, Security team, Delivery and Engineering team, other Operations teams.
- Provide information timely for Audits and Security requests and ensure any gaps raised are closed
- Effective access controls to supported systems.
- Broad knowledge of the business processes within the Telecommunications sector.
- Specialized knowledge of IT support procedures, application construction, hardware technologies, systems integration, and development techniques.
- ITIL standards
- Automate application interfaces and manual activities
- Explore scheduling techniques and tools to overcome application dependencies
- Analyse incidents to identify hot spots or underpinning problems – implement solution
- Automate business and system processes to improv productivity and efficiency.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in IT Development or IT Operations
- UNIX shell Scripting
- Experience working in a medium or large organization
Working Knowledge of:
- Project management principles, Agile principles, and general technical management
- Service Monitoring
- Application development life cycles
- User Requirements analysis standards and methods
- DEVOPS Practices and Tools
- Managing Cloud Services and Licenses
- PL/SQL and RDBMS knowledge
- Qualified candidates should be well experienced in Unix shell scripting, DevOps practices and tools, managing cloud services and licenses. Working knowledge of PL/SQL and RDMBS environment is compulsory.
14th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com