Website International Association of Writers and Editors
About the job
Hey there, Creative Mind!
We’re on the hunt for someone who loves to play around with words and put thoughts into beautiful sentences, aka a Content Writer. Are you the one who constantly finds themselves doodling phrases on napkins, notebook corners, or your smartphone’s notes app? Do you find immense joy in sharing your thoughts, ideas, and even random musings with the world? And have you ever wondered if you could get paid for doing just this? Well, then you’re at the right place!
We’re a fun, chill team that thrives on creativity, late-night brainstorming sessions, and an unhealthy amount of coffee (or tea, we don’t discriminate). And guess what? We don’t care about your past work experience, or if you have a fancy degree. We just want someone who loves writing and is eager to learn.
– Create interesting, engaging content for our blog, website, and social media platforms
– Research various topics to strengthen the credibility of your content
– Collaborate with our team in brainstorming sessions (we promise, they’re fun!)
– Proofread and edit your work to ensure it’s the best it can be
Who You Might Be:
– Someone who’s passionate about writing and wants to hone their craft
– A lover of words and has a knack for telling stories in a unique and compelling way
– Open-minded, ready to learn, and unafraid to ask questions
– Comfortable working alone but also enjoys being part of a team
– You can juggle a variety of topics, from tech to baking to outer space – we love versatility!
What You’ll Get:
– Flexible working hours – Work whenever creativity hits you
– Work from home, a coffee shop, a beach, or wherever else you want
– A relaxed, friendly environment where your voice is always heard
– Regular feedback to help you grow as a writer
– The chance to learn from a team of experienced content creators
If this sounds like you, let’s chat! Send us a little bit about yourself and a writing sample, if you have one. Don’t worry, it could be anything from a blog post you’re proud of to that poem you wrote when you couldn’t sleep at 2 AM.
We’re super excited to read your stories!
P.S. We’re an equal opportunity employer, and we cherish diversity in our team. If you’re a passionate writer, that’s all that matters to us.
Application Deadline: Whenever. We’re cool like that. But hey, the earlier, the better!
Please note that only candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit iapwe.org.