Shape better services as a Associate Pensions Consultant.
Capita is undertaking an exciting and extensive transformation project to simplify and strengthen our business with the aim of becoming a leading consultancy in the UK. Pensions Consultancy is a key part of this growth and is currently undertaking a significant period of transformation to become one of the leading pensions consultancy businesses in the UK.
We are looking for a Pensions Consultant to join our homebased Consulting team. If you’re the type of person who wants to join a team managing and advising a portfolio of corporate and trustee clients – this could be the role for you!
You will have strong pension knowledge and excellent client management skills.
What will you deliver?
- Develop excellent relationships with client portfolio and understand their needs and objectives
- Makes a significant personal contribution to the development of the team’s consulting capability, collateral and people
- Able to effectively communicate complex and technical issues to clients and colleagues
- Identifies solutions and risks for clients based upon an expert understanding of their situation and relevant technical, regulatory and statutory requirements
- Maintains a client focus and concern for quality, which manifests itself in a high degree of client satisfaction and client/business retention
- Supports sales objective and develops personal and business sales pipelines
- Cultivates a culture of compliance and risk awareness focusing on Capita’s principles.
- Carries out Scheme Secretarial work, Governance work, Consulting work and Client Management work in conjunction with the Client Leads.
What can we offer you?
In this role, you would have the opportunity to add real value from the outset and be a key member of the team to work together to become the leading pensions consultancy businesses in the UK, bonus and benefits package, including:
- Company matched pension, enhanced life assurance, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks, the opportunity to buy extra leave…and plenty more
Who are we looking for?
- DB and DC Pensions Consulting experience
- Knowledge of benefits legislation
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
Who are we?
Capita Pensions Consulting are trusted as scheme actuary and consultancy to over 200 pension schemes, our actuarial services include advice on pensions strategy and funding position, regular valuations, journey planning, de-risking, GMP equalisation and integrated risk management. We partner with our Trustees and are a team that have industry leading actuarial skills and bandwidth to help trustees tackle the core legal and regulatory responsibilities they must meet. Our team tailor sustainable and pragmatic solutions that enable our clients to mitigate risks and plan the future.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you’ll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment
To apply for this job please visit www.capita.com.