Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works at remote.com/how-it-works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as an Associate Product Manager, joining our Product team. You’ll have a massive impact on our organization, and will help create opportunities for millions of people around the world.
As an Associate Product Manager at Remote, you’ll be working in a key area of investment for Remote’s product strategy with mentorship from other senior product leaders. You’ll work with product veterans who are passionate about making an impact in the world, developing our product direction in an area like global payroll, contractor management, financial technology, or others.
- Working experience in a relevant field at a technology company: operations, product, design, data, engineering backgrounds are potentially great matches
- This is an entry-level product role; no prior product management experience is required
- High growth company experience is ideal
- Demonstrated knack for leadership, product design, or strategic problem solving
- A passion for well-designed products that just work
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Business-level proficiency writing and speaking English
- Bonus: experience working in payroll, HR, benefits, fintech, or similar
- Bonus: experience working remotely
- Help build solutions with senior product leaders in payroll, benefits, and other services Remote offers
- Lead efforts across engineering, design, and operations to launch high-impact projects
- Grow as a product manager through mentorship from senior product and design leaders
- Ship iterative improvements in a well-scoped area of the product
- Shape and deliver improvements in a focused area of our product
- Help advance key KPIs related to your team’s goals
- Work together with engineers and designers to build intricate solutions to complex problems
- Communicate and collaborate internally and externally
- Collaborate with partner teams (e.g. operations) to connect your team’s roadmap to stakeholder needs
- Lead by example on asynchronous workflows and transparency
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
- You’ll report to: Director of Product
- Team: Product
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with Peer
- Exercise Stage
- Interview with CPO
- Prior employment verification check(s)
- (async) Offer
How to apply
To apply for this job, click on this link--> boards.greenhouse.io.