Associate Product Manager, Chippercash
We are seeking a passionate Associate Product Manager with a desire to develop innovative products, and an innate interest in financial technology to join our product team and help drive various initiatives ranging from small improvements to already existing functionality to launching new products from scratch. The Product Management team is small and is built on mutual respect, high trust, and high autonomy. You’ll work with a strong, entrepreneurial, and product-focused group of engineers and designers in a highly collaborative environment.
This role requires an individual who thrives in ambiguity, identifies opportunities and moves fast to capture them, and has an unrelenting tenacity. The successful candidate will have strong organizational and influencing skills and uses data to guide his/her decision-making.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with product, engineering, design, and legal/compliance teams to build solutions that increase value to Chipper Cash customers
- Create and prioritize detailed product requirements to be used in written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases
- Be a strong advocate for users by achieving deep understanding and empathy through ongoing customer development, user research, and competitive analysis
- Prioritize and build innovative solutions using the lean product and design thinking approaches
- Define, understand, and lead the analyses of key metrics to inform decision-making, product feature priority, performance tracking, and experimentation
- 1+ years experience ideally gained in a FinTech or banking environment in a product management or business analysis role
- Demonstrable experience in helping to build user-facing, engagement driving products
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of agile product development and delivery
- User-centric design approaches and strong product instincts
- Ability to take a nebulous, vague list of desires & requirements and distil them down into engineering actionable items
- Experience with SQL a plus
In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a massive impact on the company, on the product, and, most importantly, on the lives and livelihoods of our users. Enjoy working from home? Coffee-shops? Co-working spaces? Pick any of the above! Our team is fully remote. The Chipper team is truly global – on a daily basis, you might be interacting with team members in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, London, Accra, Lagos, and Nairobi.
To apply for this job please click on -> bit.ly.