CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world’s largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 10,000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 300 million page views in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.
We practice transparent salaries and a level structure at CoinGecko:
• The salary for this position is RM7,665
• Learn more about our level structure at CoinGecko’s Career Progression.
What you’ll be doing :
• Work with our engineering team and product managers with the ideation, technical development, and launching of new products/product features.
• Help our product team drive product development with our team of Product Managers, Software Engineers, and Product (UI/UX) Designers.
• Conduct data analysis to identify customer needs and potential market gaps.
• Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
• Handle implementation of new features based on the timelines given.
• Monitor and report on users reactions after launching new features.
• Create support and training documents for internal and external users.
What we look for in you:
• You have 1 to 2 years of experience in a product related role. Computer science or engineering background is highly encouraged to apply.
• Bonus if you have programming experience (in a class, for fun, at a job)
• You have a passion to solve problems faced by stakeholders together with strong user empathy.
• You are not afraid of numbers and working with spreadsheets.
• Love delving into new technologies and ways of doing things.
• You have a keen interest to learn about finance, economics, and cryptocurrency/blockchain.
Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:
• Remote Work Flexibility: Work wherever you feel most productive.
• Flexible Working Hours: No 9-5 structure, work the hours you need to get your tasks done.
• Comprehensive Insurance Coverage: We provide life, medical, and critical illness insurance.
• Equity: You’ll be entitled to virtual options, with terms and conditions.
• Transport Allowance: You will be given a monthly fixed allowance to ease the cost of travelling.
• Flexible Claim Allowance: You will be allocated a quarterly budget of RM1,800 / SGD1,200 to subsidise your meals and setup your work-from-home station.
• Learning Allowance: You will be allocated an annual budget of USD500 to help you continuously learn in the pursuit of your professional and personal development.
• Social Activity Allowance: Want to set a date to watch a movie or play futsal with your colleagues? Get it organised and we subsidize a portion of the cost.
CoinGecko is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Interested? Hit the apply button to get started on your application!
To apply for this job please click on -> jobs.lever.co.
Associate Product Manager (L1) at CoinGecko