Associate Product Marketing Manager
As an Associate Product Marketing Manager on the Sub Saharan Africa Access Marketing team, you will work to solve access barriers for more people to access the internet and get online across the region. You will work with diverse partners from carriers and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to telco partners. You’ll deliver campaigns including training that drives usage of Google Workspace and support our cross-functional teams to build scaled approaches to engage Android partners in the Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) region.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in marketing, brand management, business consulting, strategy consulting, agency, or related.
- Experience in managing partnerships.
- Demonstrated analytical experience.
- Understanding of Google’s products, marketing as a discipline and ability to develop frameworks for a solid marketing storytelling.
- Demonstrated ability for developing and understanding strategy.
- Global mindset and ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures, and scenarios. Ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations.
- Interest for technology, ability to “think outside the box”, and leadership ability to execute effectively.
- Great communications skills.
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies and organizational coordination for feature/product launches including positioning, naming, external communications, competitive analysis, and feature prioritization.
- Develop marketing plans for Android in SSA and execute campaigns (co-marketing and owned) to drive usage of Google Workspace. Work with the Business Development team to co-market with Telcos and OEM partners.
- Define retail marketing strategy for Android in SSA, including always-on retail training programs, sales incentive programs, point-of-sale marketing, and other customer facing experiences. Develop methods to track effectiveness of retail strategy through measurement and customer research.
- Use quantitative methods, models, and research to help Google better understand consumer behavior to provide important feedback back into the product and strategic development cycle. Determine return on investment for projects.
To apply for this job please click on -> www.google.com.