Associate Product Researcher (Ux)
Seamfix Limited is on a quest to within the next 9 more years (in line with our 10-year strategic objectives) to deliver value to 1 billion end customers, empower 10 thousand businesses and build 1 thousand leaders. So far, we have delivered value to over 200 million end customers and about 1 thousand businesses however, we want to massively scale up this impact to ensure over 10 thousand businesses are empowered to do more and achieve more daily – these businesses will be empowered to be more successful and create wealth for their dependents because we dared to exist!
In Seamfix, we are extremely aware that there are endless possibilities if we can be one united people that speak the same creative language, create with the same image or picture of success and work towards the same end goal hence, we are looking for one who is a team player, who will resonate deeply with our vision, speaks the same creative language and desires same or even bigger impact.
We help organizations to acquire and service a lot of customers digitally by seamlessly automating their onboarding and service delivery processes, so that they can be more productive, make their customers happy, and boost their revenues. Our identity and essence is solving problems in a very seamless manner in line with our name; Seamfix is coined from Seamless fixing of problems.
- Plan, gather, and analyze insights about users through new studies and review of existing data.
- Compile finished, well-documented research findings to deliver meaningful and actionable insights for internal consumption.
- Manage, execute, and analyze usability sessions, with support from other team members.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that thrives on delivering value to our clients frequently.
- Be the voice of the user on your team, alongside the Product Managers, ensuring that the products we deliver solve the customers’ problems while meeting commercial goals.
- Be able to influence product and design decisions with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Collaborate to define intent, develop, test, and refine prototypes.
- Build user journeys and personas.
- Design and execute a variety of research studies, including user testing, field studies, usability tests, concept tests, group discussions, etc.
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research to help drive product and design decisions.
- First Degree in Business Administration and other related courses.
- Comfortable launching and iterating quickly and using data.
- In-depth understanding of UI design.
- Experience with conducting user research.
- Experience with qualitative and user-centered design methodologies.
- Working knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis, and statistics.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Be able to interpret a wide range of information.
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with diverse teams.
- Competitive Compensation
- Laptop for work
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Health Insurance
- Employers pension contribution
- Flexible and remote work culture
- Work with really smart people
- Continuous Learning and Growth
To apply for this job please click on -> talent.sage.hr.