Associate Video Editor
As an Associate Video Editor, you will work closely with the Creative Team, Content Marketing team, and other key stakeholders to brainstorm and create high quality video content that reflect the Alt School brand and ambition. You will bring your knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques to life.
You will be a great fit for this role if you have a creative mind and storytelling skills, with an unusual way of thinking and getting things done. Your ability to imagine how something will look after it is moved around or when its parts are moved or rearranged is of great importance on the job.
What you will be doing
- Assemble raw footages, encoding and uploading for different platforms
- Work with art and creative teams to select audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design
- Create final videos from start to finish.
- Edit video footage for promotional and educational purposes
- Color Correcting and improving footage
- Archive and store digital properties of the company
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or other verifiable certificates in film studies, cinematography, or related field
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects
- Proficient in Adobe Suites such as Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Vast knowledge of Production and Post-Production Workflow
- Style frame and Storyboard to develop visual style concepts
- Understanding of different video codecs and best practices
To apply for this job please click on -> hire.peoplehum.com.