As an Auditor, you will be responsible for reviewing transactions and accounting records to ensure they are accurate and in line with generally accepted accounting principles. The selected candidate would be responsible for identifying issues and making recommendations to solve issues discovered.JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Analyse, and evaluate transactions, develop and implement new control systems to optimise operations and utilise new technologies.
- Record and review new data to determine the effectiveness of our operations.
- Look through records, reports, receipts to compare them to company assets and liabilities.
- Perform detailed examinations of audit documentation.
- Ability to interpret and apply Federal, State and Local laws and regulations, as well as department policies and procedures.
- HND/BSc in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Prior audit experience.
- Ability to analyse and determine the applicability of financial data.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work professionally with persons at all levels.
- Proficiency in accounting principles and techniques.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and accounting software.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.