Backend Engineer at Wonder
As one of the first engineering hires, you’ll be able to own large portion of the software design process. Come help shape the future of work with a team of kick-ass engineers, designers, and growth hackers.
- Design and implement well modularized external and internal APIs.
- Architect scalable collaborative task management software
- Build integrations with other exciting web3 companies like Lit Protocol and Superfluid
What We Can Expect From You:
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer developing production code
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with Python, Node, or Go is preferred
- Values documentation and readable code
- Entrepreneurial and self-directed.Able to communicate and discuss complex topics with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to tackle ambiguous and undefined problems.
Nice to have:
- Experience building realtime collaboration software
- Experience with message queues (Kafka, SQS, etc), caching (redis, memcache), and search (elasticsearch) preferred.
- Experience in the web3 space is a plus
- Excited about the cooperation economy!
Compensation + Benefits
- Work from anywhere (we’re 100% remote)
- Competitive pay (equity and $WONDER tokens)
- Benefits depending on your location
Our long-term vision at Wonder is to help people self-actualize by doing work they love. Our first step to achieve this vision is by helping DAOs take over the world by providing better transparency and organization tools. Read more about our ideas here!
To apply for this job please visit wonderverse.notion.site.