Backend Engineer | Finance
You will be joining our Finance Squad, responsible for the core financial features of Treecard, including things like spending, transfers, withdrawals, and topping up money. As the core piece of Treecard’s product, you will be responsible for ensuring that these features are reliable and easy to use. Concurrently, you will help us build out new financial products like budgeting, savings accounts, and a credit card.
You will be delivering a product that will become a core part of our customer’s financial lives, and used daily by hundreds of thousands of these customers. As one of the earliest employees, you will have a huge amount of responsibility over the product and company.
SOUND LIKE YOU? 👐
- You’re interested in distributed systems and writing resilient and highly available software
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale applications
- You have some experience with strongly-typed languages (Go, Java, C, Scala etc.)
- A strong plus would be if you have experience with security-sensitive applications (e.g., finance, health)
- You’re watching the climate crisis unfold with real concern and looking for an opportunity to dive in and make a difference
- Ready and willing to work as part of a fully dispersed (remote) team.