Backend Engineer | Impact
You will be joining our Impact Squad, responsible for the Impact features of Treecard, focusing on helping our users visualize, understand, and relate to their impact. This includes things like our Impact Centre, Tree Valley, and Rewards. As the core reason that many Treecard’s users are here,, you will be responsible for ensuring that these features are engaging and informative.
You will be delivering a product that will become a core part of our customer’s financial lives, and used daily by hundreds of thousands of these customers. As one of the earliest employees, you will have a huge amount of responsibility over the product and company.
SOUND LIKE YOU? 👐
- You’re interested in distributed systems and writing resilient and highly available software
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale applications
- You have some experience with strongly-typed languages (Go, Java, C, Scala etc.)
- A strong plus would be if you have experience with security-sensitive applications (e.g., finance, health)
- You’re watching the climate crisis unfold with real concern and looking for an opportunity to dive in and make a difference
- Ready and willing to work as part of a fully dispersed (remote) team.
To apply for this job please click on -> www.treecard.org.