The Pearl Jabi Lake
About the job
The successful candidate must posses the following attributes:
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Have a very good knowledge about all kinds of drinks and their history.
- Good with making great mocktails and cocktails etc.
- Must have the ability to use bar equipment and instruments to create drinks with the right order, amount of ingredients, and customer preference.
- Active listening skills.
- The ability to sell products and services.
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Must enjoy working with other people.
- A good memory is critical.
- Must have the ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure.
- Clean all bar supplies.
- Manage all bar inventories.
- Verify age requirements.
- Ability to create signature cocktails and mocktails.
- Ability to menu engineer by turning the most profitable drinks into the most popular ones.
- Cut and prepare garnishes and other perishables.
- Prepare mixers and juices.
- Assemble, fill, and start frozen drink machine.
- Stock glasses, mugs, highballs, wine glasses, snifters, etc.
- Restock ice.
- Make sure all trash cans are emptied and liners are replaced.
- He or she is also responsible for creating new recipes and mixes.
- Ensure to restock disposable items from the store etc.
An excellent verbal and written communication skills is key.
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years work experiences as a Mixologist or as a Barman.
- Must posses a either an SSCE or BSc in any of the social or natural sciences.
- Must have an impeccable customer service and social perceptiveness and responsiveness.
- Ability to enforce company policies regarding the consumption of alcohol.
- Accountability in maintaining inventory and processing payments.
- Physical ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.