We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Power BI professional to join our innovative and fast paced, home based team as a BI Data Engineer. It is a very exciting time to join this team, after a recent restructure and with a clear vision of what we need to accomplish there are projects that you will get to be a part of that will shape the future of what we deliver.
We are looking for someone with a passion for data analytics and someone who would like to play a key role in driving our engagement within the business, in return you will work for an organisation that prides itself in offering a wide scope of opportunities to learn and develop whilst playing a hand on role in high profile projects.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build, maintain and publish appropriate and to-the-point dashboards which:
- Provide clear insight into the department’s performance against its goals
- Provide additional insight to show how performance could be improved
- Are easy to use – from both a technical and non-technical perspective
- Are regularly reviewed with the stakeholders to ensure that they are used and useful
- Ensure that reporting processes are documented
- Collation of Inputs from multiple teams across all areas of the business
- Review processes for obtaining data and review to ensure that this is as robust and efficient as possible
- Manage both internal and external resources, timelines, and milestones across a vertical set of industries.
- Deliver high quality data insight applications in visualisation applications using Power BI
- Ability to reverse engineer existing reports and technical solutions
- Provide detailed documentation, end user training and knowledge-transfer services to customers.
- Continue professional and technical growth through corporate and personnel initiatives.
What we’re looking for:
- Expert understanding of Power BI, Nprinting, Alteryx, Inphinity Forms
- Ability to reverse engineer reports and solutions
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Good understanding of administrative Governance
- Competent in requirements elicitation principles and techniques
- Ability to relay insights in layman’s terms
Capita Learning is a leader in Learning and Development Transformation. Our expertise covers everything from strategic learning consultancy to managed learning services, curriculum design and training delivery to digital and competency management. We also specialise in apprenticeships and pre-employment programmes. You’ll be joining a team who are passionate about innovation and who take pride in making learning and training the best experience possible.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Fully home-based role
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- This role is entirely home based and as such we can consider candidates from across the UK
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 55,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you’ll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.
To apply for this job please visit www.capita.com.