Want to drive the masterplan behind a leading brand? As a Brand Manager at Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to take a major market by storm.
Focusing on a dedicated market, you’ll make your mark by making sure we do the same. You’ll:
- Lead the equity, innovation and activation elements of an ambitious country category strategy
- Work with supply, sales, area and finance to secure a bigger market share
- Execute commercial plans
- Supporting the setting of pricing and distribution strategies
- Helping to shape new business development initiatives
- Take the lead on region-focused product launches.
You’ll succeed because…
…you’re a natural marketer. You:
- Have experience in marketing models that reach beyond the traditional
- Have worked in an FMCG setting before
- Are a proven strategic thinker, with a background in brand planning and activation
- Are analytical in your approach
- Have the leadership and communication skills needed to get others behind your projects.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll have the freedom to make a difference. You’ll put your own ideas into practice. The products you help us get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return Reckitt offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Reckitt is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
To apply for this job please click on -> careers.reckitt.com.