Job Tittle: Business Analyst
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Competitive salary
- Remote working option
- Working on the latest tech
- At CoverGo, our mission is to empower all insurance companies to make insurance 100% digital and accessible to everyone.
- We are a leading global no-code insurance platform for health, life, and P&C
- We’re the winner of the Insurtech of the Year in all of Asia and other awards globally
- We work with insurance enterprise clients such as AXA, Bupa, MSIG, Dai-ichi, Bank of China Group Insurance, and many more
- We’re an international, diverse team of over 120 people with 30 nationalities and team members working remotely from all over the world
- We are fully funded and backed by reputable VC funds and strategic institutional investors
- We have offices in the US, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE and Vietnam
- We’ve grown our annualized revenue by over 30x since January 2021
- We’re constantly working towards making CoverGo a workplace that you love coming to. We deeply believe that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, expressions, and perspectives is key to building the best culture for equally diverse communities all over the world
What You Will Do:
- Plans and designs simple to semi-complex business processes and system modifications. Makes recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Gathers business requirements through a variety of techniques such as work sessions and interviews. Analyzes and documents client complex business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to appropriate parties.
- Creates complex test case scenarios to be used in testing; monitors/oversees the testing of business applications to verify that all client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Provides input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs.
- Develops business requirements documents/user stories to support the required modifications.
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Coordinates business analyst tasks on information technology projects and provides project team member guidance and support. May plan, allocate and monitor work of other business analysts.
- Assist in providing time estimates for project related tasks.
- Aids in updating process and procedural documentation
- Work with clients and technical resources to identify their business problems and develop the right approach and analytical solution
- Basic understanding of technical development cycle of mobile application or web portals
- Experience participating in successful projects with cross-functional teams
- Agile/Scrum Framework for Project Planning & Release Management is a must
- Ability to understand simple to complex systems and related data to surface actionable insights, demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Business analysis skills including facilitation, process documentation, requirements gathering and user acceptance testing
- Good organizational/time management skills to prioritize work and meet deadlines within defined timeframes
- Performing/interpreting requirement analysis to identify value creation opportunities for clients
- Design and document new process and system changes
- Support QA, UAT and Release phases of the project via defect analysis, change maintenance, etc.
- Any other task as may be assigned
What We Need:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Business Analyst
- A degree in Business, IT or any relevant field
- Previous experience working in the insurance industry or Insuretech is a preferred
- Life Insurance domain certification from INS/LOMA or III is an added advantage
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- Analytical and Critical thinking ability.
- Experience in an Agile and/or Scrum environment is a must.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English is a must.
- Technical Writing and Other languages (Chinese) is a plus
- Should be able to own the tasks and communicate effectively within the team.
- Good attitude and self-motivation.
- Knowledge of business analysis concepts of defining requirements, translating to technical solutions, and Agile approach to prioritizing work to epics, sprints
- Ability to document system functionality, data integration and workflow
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Full-remote employment, work from anywhere and/or from one of our physical offices in Vietnam, Singapore or Hong Kong occasionally.
- Local time zone office hours, work by your schedule
- Paid annual leaves
- Employee stock options
- Company Performance bonus
- Performance review
- Company activities & team offsites to exotic locations
- Training and development plan
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.