Website Current Mobile
We are looking for a technically savvy Business Analyst for our Customer Success and Operations team who possesses a strong analytical mindset. As a Business Analyst, you will need to ensure key operational considerations are well understood, clearly communicated, and closely monitored. You will need to keep a “high-level view” of the entire support process with a long-term perspective of customer goal achievement to drive customer value from the product. The individual will bring experience, energy, and insight as they work within teams and across all departments and product lines.
- Review customer analytics, workflows, complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Have a good understanding of data systems and extraction tools
- Have an analytical mindset on how to break down data to build up solutions
- Leverage the existing analytics and BI systems and platforms of the company to better serve the business operations
- Work closely with marketing, product and business teams to identify data relationships, gaps, benefits and limitations, along with the right visualization and analytics tools
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products, services and offers, assist the team with questions and suggest the best solutions
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience
- Create, evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure
- Minimize customer churn, analyze which problems affect multiple clients, and forecast what those trends mean for future churn
- Aid in product design and product development through cross-team effort
- Assist in providing daily, weekly, monthly reports on various metrics
We’d Love To Talk To You If…
- You have 2+ years of experience as an Analyst in a high- tech company. Strongly preferred consumer tech products
- You have experience working with mobile/web analytics tools such as MixPanel, customer.io, Google Analytics, and preferably, industry standard visualization tools such as AWS/Quicksight, Looker, Tableau, PowerBI or others
- You are a quick learner, can manage to work on multiple tools, and someone who can juggle a lot of different tasks at once
- You are able to analyze large sets of data, and derive patterns from it
- You are able to communicate customer needs with internal stakeholders, sharing their difficulties with data-backed justifications
- You thrive in a rapidly changing and fast-paced work environment
- You have a proactive mindset and excellent time management skills
- You are a B-school graduate, not a must have but would be a plus
The process is normally a 30-minute initial interview, a 1-hour Interview with the Hiring Manager, a 1-hour Interview with the Operations Manager, a 1-hour interview with our CSM, and a 1-hour final-round Exec/VP interview
We All Share The Same Core Values
- Lead with Purpose – Leadership does not necessarily mean management. Everyone is a leader, no matter the role. Taking pride in your responsibilities, finding & executing solutions is key.
- Focus on the ‘Why’– The best solutions start with everyone understanding the problem and its impact. We’ve found that if someone understands the ‘why’, they will produce an innovative ‘what’ and ‘how’. If we cannot explain the ‘why’ clearly, we don’t understand the problem ourselves.
- Bring a Sense of Humor – Our work environment is a lighthearted & positive place where employees are united by humor and camaraderie; we believe laughter is a great way to uplift employee morale and form bonds with each other.
- Set New Precedents – We drive innovation and push boundaries for all company activities while understanding that anything worth doing will have roadblocks. We set a new standard of worth for people’s time, data, and attention while rewarding what most other companies take.
- Collaboration – We won’t thrive without recognizing others’ strengths. Listen and evolve together, helping and supporting each other for the sake of a collective goal.
We Believe In The Following Workplace Norms
- Honor Commitments, Your Word Matters – Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant & Timely (S.M.A.R.T) Asks & Answers.
- Allow OKRs To Guide Us – Individual & Departmental OKRs will largely impact success at Current Mobile.
- Agree to Disagree & Commit -Voice concerns in a respectful & appropriate manner directly to your manager or the Executive Team.
- Assume Positive Intent – Always start from the idea that a person meant well or was doing their best, no matter what they say or do.
What We Are Offering
- ***We are a remote-first company so this position is 100% remote from anywhere that can overlap with US CST / EST hours***
- Participation in the company’s equity & token plan.
- We pay out individual bonuses every two months in accordance with our bi-monthly OKRs.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with employer contribution.
- Work with highly curated high-caliber people.
- Celebrate employee personal milestones.
- Remote team-building activities every 6-8 weeks
- Virtual happy hours & virtual coffee buddies.
- Bonus.ly – we use bonus.ly as a way to recognize and reward employees for their hard work + commitment.
- Monthly virtual yoga + meditation classes.
- We follow the “12 PM to 1 PM CST Break” – no meetings during this time to encourage team members to take a break in their workday!
To apply for this job please click on -> current.us.