Website Rehoboth Recruiters
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Developer to help us expand our client’s real estate company. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
What you will be doing
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have at least two years of sales experience in Real Estate
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions,
- recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strength in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work
- environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales, or a relevant field
- Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.