Rock West Ltd
About the job
Job Title: Business developer
Rock West is one of the fastest growing financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique and positive work environment, we admire innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the core values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding experienced Country Managers to multiple locations such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and Nigeria, to join our team.
Your role at Rock West:
- Managing and executing business development strategy and implementing plans to meet the company’s targets.
- Analysing marketing trends and tracking competitors, and activities, and providing valuable inputs for fine-tuning operational & marketing strategies of the Company.
- Keeping track of the progress and the effectiveness of the strategy adopted and monitoring competition by gathering local market information.
- Performing administrative and development functions to start up and manage the business.
- Promoting a business in local industry-specific forums and organizing training, and seminars, webinars in collaboration with relevant stuff
- Collaborating with the Human Resources Department in assisting with the recruitment of local Employees
- Investigating growth opportunities with clients and establishing close engagement to drive conversions.
- Producing Business Performance or other relevant reports as per management requirements.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent networking skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an advantage (FX)
- Business fluency in English (oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools – Computer proficiency is a must.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals.
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business.
- Goal-driven personality; eager to learn and grow within the company.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages, hi percentage for lot rebate and revenue share
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Potential to become Country manager and be responsible for a vast network
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.