Business Development Associate
We are looking for a vibrant, resourceful, and fast-thinking Business Development Associate to join our team. The Biz Dev Associate will be part of a team that will interface with clients via the necessary forms of communication and also focus on the clients’ content on our platforms.
. Your day-to-day duties will involve liaising with clients and providing solutions to clients. To be successful in this role, you have to be a stickler for processes and procedures while being open to change and experimentation.
The job of a Business Development Associate is important to our business success as you will be part of a team that will drive sustainable growth, boost sales, and forge strong relationships with clients.
- Vibrant approach to work and team relations
- A proactive approach to actively using technology (including but not limited to apps) in carrying out their role.
- Be self-motivated, confident, and determined.
- Good diction and command of the English Language
- Experience in one or more of these fields: PR/Advertising/Marketing/Client Services/Finance.
- Be able to build strategic business relationships and partnerships
- Knowledge of how to use data available and be able to take advantage of business trends and opportunities.
- You will liaise with clients via emails or other forms of communication to discuss their businesses
- You will conduct face-to-face engagements as well as impromptu meetings – physical or virtual.
- You will Identify customer needs and ultimately develop opportunities for our clients to be able to use our services in other areas.
- You will consistently increase incoming revenue streams.
- You will liaise daily with clients and partners.
- Documenting information is accurate and concise reports for our brand and for clients when required.
- Take part in regular events, ensure correct brand representation, and utilize networking opportunities.
- Knowledge of business development and client management.
- You must be self-motivated, confident, and determined.
- You must be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- You should have experience in one or more of these fields: PR/Advertising/Marketing/Client Services/Finance.
- Must be a graduate possessing an undergraduate degree
- You must have strong communication and leadership skills
- You must be able to build strategic business relationships and partnerships
To apply for this job, click on this link--> mactavis.