Business Development Executive
The Business Development Executive is responsible for helping to grow the company by finding new opportunities, researching leads, establishing relationships with potential clients, arranging appointments, and making presentations. Said person would determine which companies, brands, and influencers are worth partnering with and ultimately engaging and closing partnership deals.
This involves a lot of phone calls, face-to-face meetings, follow-up calls, product update meetings, check-in calls, performance updates, etc.
In order to successfully handle this role, one must pay attention to detail and have the ability to multitask. Staying up to date with industry trends and practices is also an added advantage.
- Identify and research potential customer and competitor data
Have a good understanding of the business’s products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Processing leads generated and cold call prospective customers
Identify new business opportunities for the product
- Negotiate contract terms with customers and communicate with stakeholders
- Engage with the decision-making units of customer organizations and proactively present the product as relevant to their business challenges.
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the product
Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Manage customer relations and ensure customer satisfaction.
Sourcing for Partnerships, Deals, Grants, Investments, tracking metrics.
- A sharp focus on goals and a clear approach for achieving them.
Strong organizational and relationship management skills.
- A strong team player attitude; this role requires individuals to work within different teams, as well as with key stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A passion for driving measurable results.
- Strong business acumen.
- Motivation and ambition to succeed
Collaborative work style with the ability to thrive in a demanding work environment
To apply for this job please visit wildfire.ng.