Website Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
Business Development Executive (Digital Marketing)
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held company. We are a solutions-driven organization utilizing state of the art technology to provide optimal business, management and productivity solutions to our clients. The main stay of our service is the focus on providing custom IT solutions and services to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Digital Marketing)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth
- Planning, development and execution of Company digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives
- Researching prospective clients in target markets
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Creating and Maintaining the Company’s social media presence
- Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients
- Setting goals for the business and developing strategies to meet those goals
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting. In depth knowledge of SEO and AdWords programs.
- Produce quality business development strategies over quantities
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- 2 years of experience
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Experience with design tools
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, social media and digital production.
- Good experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Good experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, microsites, and social media applications.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyse and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You will be a driven, ambitious individual who can build a business development and marketing plan from scratch.
- You will be independent, determined and prepared to go the extra mile to reach goals.
- Design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company’s services and products.
- This role requires an in-depth knowledge of online advertising, social media and web development.
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.